Sunday, 22 March 2015

A Very Orange Sunday | Beauty & Fashion


Top - £10 (£8 with discount), Lipstick - £8 (£6.40 with discount)
As you all know Spring has arrived here in England! And it has started out so wonderful with some nice sunny spells up North, although the slight breeze did make it a little chilly! As much as I love Autumn and Winter I am a bit sick of wearing dreary and what a better way to start Spring than with some nice (orange) colours! 

I ventured into Topshop on Friday and with there being 20% student discount I decided to treat myself to buy a lovely Orange cut-out top and their Infrared lipstick - yes very orange, and what better to do than to pair them together! 

Infrared Lipstick

So today I officially sported my Infrared lipstick (which I absolutely adore) paired with the orange top when I ventured on a dog walk to the beach. After much discussion on how to spend our day, what is better than going to the beach when it is sunny, am I right? Although a little chilly, emphasised by the fact that the water went over my wellies when paddling in the sea, you can definitely tell that Spring has FINALLY made it's appearance in the best way possible. And I am definitely more excited for the warmer weather to come (if any).

Silly bra strap
I think the top will look wonderful with a pair of jeans or high wasted shorts and sandals in the summer, and I for one can't wait till sandal weather. I'd brave it now but I get cold more than the average person (well in my opinion haha). There was a variety of different colours other than orange, and I think I love it so much already that I will be buying a few more...thankyou upcoming student loan...sorry bank balance. I will also be trying out a few more of their lipsticks as it felt wonderful on my lips and wasn't too drying which is also an added bonus! 

Overall I have had a wonderful Sunday at the beach, even if I did get a tad wet! Spring has definitely made a fabulous appearance!!

How have you spent your Sunday? Is everyone loving spring?

Rhianna xoxo 

21 comments:

  1. I miss my student discount so much! I love the top and lipstick, so lovely and bright for Spring :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I have it for another 3 years, sometimes I don't know what I would do without it! Thankyou! Love a pop of colour xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou! I can see it becoming a favourite of mine too! xx

      Delete
  3. I love that lip colour, Topshop lipsticks are so underrated! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally are! I am defo going to be picking up some more! x

      Delete
  4. That lipstick color is so pretty! I have a similar one by Mac, but it feels like clay and dries my lips out like crazy.
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! You should pick up a topshop one, I have found it to be my least drying lipstick! Love it xx

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous - the colour suits you so well!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring suits you!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thankyou! I do love spring, especially the little lambs aha! xx

      Delete
  7. I love orange, especially during the srping time. That lipstick looks fantastic, gotta give it a try! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an easy way to brighten up any outfit! Thankyou! You should totally treat yourself xx

      Delete
  8. I'm loving these open shoulder tops at the moment, and especially love the colour you chose! Is it a crop top? Need to have a peek in Topshop next time I'm shopping! xx

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful aren't they! I am going to pick up a few more colours hehe, I think it is cropped, but I wore it with high wasted jeans so it wasn't on me! You defo should and treat yourself! xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. thankyou so much! I will defo be pairing the two together again! xx

      Delete
  10. Following you now,

    maybe you can follow back, I would be so happy! <3

    Katja from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete