Saturday, 28 March 2015

What Makes Me Smile | #1


Hello all! 

If you have read my previous posts you will see that I am love, love loving all the Spring weather! Now  if you asked me what season I was most looking forward to at the end of summer I'd be saying autumn/winter, but as I get sick of the cold weather I say I can't wait till spring/summer.. I don't know maybe I am just an indecisive person! But I doubt I could stick to one season in particular, especially in England when each season throws something new into the mix!

After that rambling on, I thought I would write a post about the little things that make me happy, I will warn you these aren't all exclusive to Spring, and many of which will keep me happy all year round. I feel like this could become a sort of episode on my blog? If that is how you would say it. So here are 5 things that have made me happy this week, hope you enjoy! x

1. Lambs. I think that the one word will just make anybody happy. They literally radiate the feeling of spring. They're little faces and they're all soooo fluffy and cute. I am very lucky in that I can go and visit and feed the orphan ones (upsetting but they are always happy). I am yet to see them this year, but I will definitely be going soon! My favourite lambs are definitely the ones with black heads and black socks, could you shout cute any louder?

2. My bunnies. Every single day they bring a huge smile to my face and just melt your heart. When Snowy gives you the eyes as she wants to be hopping around my room, or Forest hopping around the garden all day eating the flowers, sorry dad. I am yet to introduce them all to you, but its on my to-do list!

3. Coming away to my boyfriends caravan in the lakes this weekend. Although rainy and windy and cold, there is just something about the outdoors that fills my heart with glee and makes you appreciate everything that little bit more.

4. Making people happy, whether this be my boyfriend, or my dogs face light up (yes he is a person) when I show him his leader, there is nothing I love more. If someone else is happy, I will be happy too.

5. Knowing that the Easter Holidays is almost here! However, with this happiness comes dread as I will be spending my time revising ready for exams, boooo.

I think if there is one thing we all do, its that we list 5 things that have made us happy, honestly it is totally worth appreciating everything. 

Tell me something that has made you happy this week and whether I should carry on doing these types of posts!

Rhianna xoxo

Picture from Pinterest 
Inspiration for post from this blogger - link.

18 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely, positive post! :)

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, although I am dreading revising for my exam as well, so much!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! Me too, just awful aren't they! xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh I'm jealous, I want rabbits!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get one I would defo recommend, one of them is a house rabbit and I love her to bits, they have such fun personalities! x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute post, lambs really make me smile too. I live on a farm and when you see them grazing in the fields you know spring is here!

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are just adorable! oh I am so jealous! I am trying to persuade my boyfriend to get me one haha! x

      Delete
  5. Lambs are freaking adorable, especially if they're frolicking about. I also like sloths. Too cute.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is just the best part of them! and Sloths are so cute too, just all animals really! xx

      Delete
  6. I really want a rabbit !!!

    Serene xoxo


    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend getting one! They are super adorable x

      Delete
  7. haha, lambs make me so happy as well - they are just the cutest animals in the entire world! what also makes me happy is a nice warm bath and a good book to read :) most of the times it are just the most simple things that makes you the happiest :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A woman after my heart! It really is the simple things! xx

      Delete
  8. love this kind of post, i have a bunny too :)

    xx danielle // avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something that has made me happy this week has been the weather! It's been warming up where I am, and I even wore a dress with no tights the other day! So exciting!

    I too am very indecisive about seasons! Whenever it's one season, I'm always looking forward to the next; I just love them all! xx

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too true! Nothing cheers me up more than nice weather, however I could say the same about rain - there's my indecisiveness again! I am very jealous about that! My legs are a little pale at the minute - but what better way than to tan them!

      Exactly! Your on my page! x

      Delete